Sales | Confirm Bank order payment
All bank orders deposit from your customers are listed here. On this page you are able to confirm or reject Bank transfer payment. You can find a complete details of each options on that page as follow:
comments powered by Disqus
- Total received: This is the total amount of payment you have received from Bank transfer since the opening of your store.
- Search: Search for a customer email adress
- Status: The status of the order. Pending: (The customer entered payment details and waiting for your confirmation). Paid: (Order has been confirmed and money added to your customer account). Canceled (The order has been canceled and no money has been added to your customer account)
- How many per page: Select how many rows you want to diplay per page
- Order id: This the order number of your customer deposit
- Date: The date when the order was placed
- Amount: The amount sent by your customer
- Email: The customer email adresss
- First Name: This is the sender First Name payment details
- Last Name: This is the sender Last Name payment details
- Country: The country from where the money has been sent
- Company Name: This is the sender Company Name payment details
- Status: The status of this order
- Enter the amount you have exactly received and Click Confirm. The money will be added instantly to your customer account.
- If you click reject the order will be set as Canceled and no money will be added to your customer account.