Customers | Affiliates Withdrawal Requests
It is very easy to pay your affiliates. You can find here a list of all your affiliates withdrawal requests. You can class them by status. Paid, Pending or Canceled. You can also search by email adress. A withdrawal request contains the following details:
comments powered by Disqus
- Search: Search for your customer email adress here
- Status: You can select different status of the withdrawal request
- How many per page: Select here how many rows you want to display per page
- Email: The email adress of your customer
- Amount: The amount of the withdrawal request
- Request Date: The date when the affiliate made the request
- Acceted/refused date: The date when the store admin solved this request
- Status: The status of this request. (Paid= You have paid this request) (Pending=Waiting for your payment) (Canceled=Payment was canceled)
- Payment method: The payment method your affiliate asked to be paid.
- Payment details: The payment details of your affiliate where do you have to make the payment.
- Actions: Once you have made the payment click the green check box. If there is a problem with the payment click the red cross icon and the amount will be refunded to the affiliate account.
- Pagination: You can browse here different pages